Austin James Kura

Monday, October 09, 2006

Update

This past Sunday we ventured out to the pumpkin patch to find that perfect pumpkin. We enjoyed a hayride as a family with Austin hanging close to mom. If you look close, you will see Austin all snuggled up on Gina in the moby wrap. It was a hot fall day in Pittsburgh and a very fun family day. Austin is doing very well and his ROP is going in the right direction. He has another follow-up with the eye doctor in 3 weeks.
Andrew, Abbie and Audrey have adjusted very well to Austin joining us at home. All 3 kiddo's adore their little brother and love helping mom and spending time with Austin.

4 Comments:

  • GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!
    The kids look wonderful!!!!!


    Jon,
    We are all praying for your mom............

    We love you,
    Melanie and kids, Great G-ma and Uncle Dick

    By Blogger Melanie, at 6:01 PM  

  • Gina and Jon,
    I love the new pictures of Austin and the family. I hope to talk to you soon. Please thank your cousin Melanie for me for keeping Maria in her prayers.

    Love Sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

  • I am so glad to hear that Austin is doing great. I love the picture of all the kids. My prayers are with you daily.

    By Blogger Renee, at 3:41 AM  

  • Jon, and Gina,
    I have been keeping up with news on Austin from the beginning. I still have an early picture of him on my cabinet at home. The picture is to remind me to pray for him every time I reach for a plate or glass. I can't believe how the other kids have grown since Jess and Dave's wedding. I heard that Tana got home this afternoon. That's great. Love, Bruce Davis (Jessica's Dad)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home