Austin James Kura

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Day 79

Audrey adores her little brother and had an opportunity to hold Austin for her first time this afternoon.

Abbie also loved holding her little brother for the first time. What a treat to be able to hang out as a family at T.I.C.

Andrew is enjoying his role as a big brother to Austin. It is really neat to see how caring and excited each of the kids are towards Austin.


I gave our little guy a bath this evening and also gave him his first 10 cc's of breast milk which had his medicine and vitamins mixed in. Must point out that Andrew captured this moment on camera since mommy was downstairs playing with the girls. Gina then nursed Austin to finish his evening feeding. We had another nice family visit to wrap up our weekend.

7 Comments:

  • PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It is truly amazing to see how wonderful this all is.........

    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We love you,
    Melanie

    By Blogger Melanie, at 8:32 PM  

  • the little guy is becoming a big guy!!!! looks like the kids are really smitten with their brother!(until toy sharing of course)! wish I could have been there when he left AGH.He would have had lipstick all over him and TIC would have wondered what happened! Hope I can see you guys in church sometime. I have something for Austin. If you want, send me your address and I will mail it- clancy76@hotmail.com.I am so amazed at how God intervened!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 AM  

  • We miss you guys! These pictures are precious! So happy to see Austin's progress and to see you together as a family. Sending our love from Indianapolis...
    Dave & Jess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

  • Oh yeah, must also say...nice photo Andrew! Do I see the skills of a future photographer??? :)

    your Aunt Jess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 AM  

  • I just want to give a shout out to ANDREW.............

    GOOD LUCK at your first day of KINDERGARTEN !!!!!!!!!!!! You will do GREAT!!!!!

    By Blogger Melanie, at 5:29 PM  

  • We are so happy to see that Austin and the family are doing well. How can you not believe in God's power in your lives?

    This little guy already has a huge fan club and he hasn't even picked-up a basketball yet!

    We'll continue praying for you all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

  • So excited to see the kids holding him. I know I won't have any problem getting them all to smile once austin's with them. Its truely a blessing to be able to see him on here and know whats going on. Still in my prayers as always and keep in touch. Whenever you would like me too come out just let me know so we can have the 1st family picture... can't wait!!!

    Your favorite target photographer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home