Austin James Kura

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Day 86

Here is our happy little guy excited to see his mommy. We had a nice family visit at T.I.C. on Saturday afternoon. Austin slept on daddy's chest for his first dose of college football. I told Gina that he was my ticket to the recliner on Saturday afternoons this fall...I quickly realized I should have kept that strategy a secret ;-)

Austin weighed 4 pounds, 4 ounces on Saturday evening and is eating like a champ. His ROP is still at stage 2...no change from the last time he was examined. Mommy has begun to nest here at home...getting ready for Austin to join the rest of the crew. We have been so happy with the team of nurses at T.I.C. They have taken excellent care of Austin!

3 Comments:

  • I remember how shocked I was at how ill-prepared I was for my NICU grads to come home. How could they be 12 weeks old and I not be ready for them at home? When you're in the midst of that battle, you don't always think of the home front.

    Austin's homecoming is approaching. What a joyous day that will be!

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at 10:47 PM  

  • We should all have a party at our houses when he gets to come home!!

    AMAZING !!!!!!!! We are so happy for you and him to be able to come home so soon.......

    PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine taking care of such a little one, and the extreme joy of him being so well that he gets to come home............

    We love you guys, HUGS AND KISSES
    Melanie and gang

    By Blogger Melanie, at 5:47 AM  

  • he is smiling at me! I would date him!!!lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home