Austin James Kura

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Day 61

Mommy dropped the kids at a friends house this morning and Daddy snuck away from the office for a mid-day visit with our little guy. As you can see, Austin was wide awake during our visit.

Austin was up and down today needing more oxygen at times during the day (40-50%). As it turned out, his nose needed to be suctioned and he is back to 25% oxygen tonight. Believe it or not, daddy actually had a calming effect on Austin this afternoon. His numbers got better while I was talking to him and comforting him by holding the top of his head and patting his bum. He looked at me as if he understood everything I was telling him. We really enjoyed visiting him together today! He is so special.

4 Comments:

  • that has got to be the cutest picture ever!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 AM  

  • I second that!!!!!


    I was so happy to see it again when I got on the computer, I always make the new pictures my background on the computer so everyone can see him and then I pray for him all day long when I look at my screen.


    It is very touching to hear about your visits with him and getting to PRAISE GOD FOR HIS WONDERFUL GIFT AND LOVE FOR AUSTIN... and all of us..........

    This picture is my favorite!!!!!!

    By Blogger Melanie, at 5:46 AM  

  • 61 days! hard to believe! oh buddy what a blessing you are....

    praying

    By Blogger alliepage, at 2:27 PM  

  • Jon, Gina & all the Kura family:

    I lost your page for a while and just asked Jennifer for the address again - I am so amazed at the pictures of Austin. I have been praying as I know many others have. I love you guys and God will see you through this journey...and whatever the outcome He has and is a miracle!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home