Austin James Kura

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day 48

Austin had another good day today! Somewhat uneventful...of course if you talk to Nurse Kim, she might have a different report ;-) After his blood transfusion yesterday, he is up another 45 grams to 1100 even...on his way to 2 pounds, 7 ounces.

Austin has grown to really enjoy his little pacifier when he is awake and during his feedings. We captured a picture of him pushing it back into his mouth. We are in awe of his progress and are so very thankful for his growth and continued development. All praises to God.

2 Comments:

  • I am glad that 007/Austin Gump/A-1/weightlifter/scuba diver/Austin James, is doing so well!I plead guilty to the decor although Austin gave me the ideas!I am glad he interpreted the run Austin run the right way if you know what I mean!No blow-outs today! I am praying for him daily and I am seeing God's work everyday! What a joy to see how well he is doing since I was there at the most critical stages! For him to not even have an infection at this point is something else! God is great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

  • Good Morning Austin,

    We are glad to hear of your progress yet again. You are a great inspiration and miracle of God's work.

    We wish we could come and visit, but you are too small. We will keep praying for you and your family.

    We Love You,
    Cousin Melanie and family

    By Blogger Melanie, at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home